Sunday, November 21, 2010
I am very much into making my kids look super cute. It's almost like a hobby or something, I'm so obsessed with it, lol. I was recently checking out some shops online and came across a company called Uncommonly Cute and instantly was hooked in to their adorable line of shirts for little ones. I can't even tell you how excited I was when I got the chance to review one of their shirts!
Uncommonly Cute specializes in making your lil girl or boy look hip in a shirt that matches your cutie's personality. They have shirts to fit infants up to a size 6. I was told when selecting my shirt that they run a bit small, so since Miss Sassy wears about a 4, I chose the size 6 and it fits beautifully.
The line of shirts all have cute little sayings on them, such as I'm Huge on Twitter, New Sheriff in Town, and Boss for the lil man in your life. And for the girls, some of my favorites are Little Ranch Diva, Miso Cute, and Diva. Of course, that is not all of them. There is lots more to choose from. So many in fact, that's it is really hard to chose one! I finally decided on the perfect one for my little Miss Sassy-pants. And it definitely fits her personality:
It literally fits her to a T! I love the fit of it, and the quality of the shirt is really great. And Miss Sassy loves the shirt, too! She was so proud to wear it, and even model for some pics! Look how cute she is!
Totally adorable, right?? haha!
All in all, I am a huge fan of the shirts at Uncommonly Cute. And guess what's even better?? One of you will WIN a shirt of your choice!! How awesome is that! I am very excited to have Uncommonly Cute be my very first giveaway sponsor, so I want to give them a huge Thank You! And keep reading to find out how to get another chance to win, in addition to this giveaway!
Buy It--You can buy the Drama Queen shirt from Uncommonly Cute at http://www.uncommonlycute.com/ and they retail for $19 for the onesie and short sleeve shirt and $20 for the long sleeve.
Win the shirt of your choice from Uncommonly Cute (up to $25 value).
Mandatory Entry: You must be a follower of my blog on Google Friend Connect to enter. (Look at the top left corner of the blog and click Join this Site.) Then, go to Uncommonly Cute and tell me which shirt you would pick if you win. (1 entry total for mandatory) Leave your entries below in the comments. Note: You must enter the mandatory entry before doing the extra entries, or you will be disqualified. Also, you must leave a valid email address on all entries so I have a way to contact you if you are chosen as the winner. Read the rules below for entering my giveaways.
1. Like Uncommonly Cute on Facebook and write on their wall that BeeCute sent you! (1 entry)
2. Follow Uncommonly Cute on twitter. (1 entry)
3. Follow BeeCute (@mandmvaught) on twitter and leave me your twitter name. (1 entry)
4. Like BeeCute on facebook (top right corner of blog, you can click LIKE on the widget) and tell me you are entering this giveaway. (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to BeeCute email newsletter. (top right corner, and you must confirm it when you get the confirmation email. I will check.) (2 entries)
6. Tweet this giveaway. May be done up to 3 times daily, at least an hour apart. You must leave the url link of your tweet with your entry. (1 entry per each tweet) You may use your own tweet including a link to this site and @uncommonly cute and @mandmvaught or you can copy/paste the following:
#Win shirt of choice from @Uncommonlycute & @mandmvaught at www.beecute1.blogspot.com/2010/11/uncommonly-cute-review-giveaway.html End12-10
7. Tell me where you found this giveaway. (1 entry)
8. Share this giveaway on facebook and link @BeeCute and @Uncommonly Cute in the post (may be done one time daily). (2 entries per post)
9. Blog about this giveaway. You must include a link to this giveaway in your post and have at least 25 followers. Leave the link to your blog post in the comments with your entry. (3 entries)
10. Now for another chance to win--Enter my other Uncommonly Cute giveaway over at Bella So Savvy! Tell me in the comments below that you entered there. (Be sure you follow her giveaway rules.) (2 entries)
Contest will end on December 10, 2010 at midnight CST. Open to the US only. Winner will be selected at random, and contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or another winner will be chosen.
BeeCute is simply hosting this giveaway and is not responsible for the prize itself. The sponsors of the giveaway are responsible for shipping out the prize to the winner. BeeCute will relay the winner's information on to the sponsor. If there is any problem with the prize, BeeCute will continue to try to work with the sponsor to correct any problems. BeeCute is not liable or financially responsible for the prizes.
You must complete your entries as stated. If you do not complete the entries as stated, then it will be deleted. For example, if you do not leave your user name with your facebook entry, then it will not count. You must leave a valid email address on each entry. This is how I will contact you if you win.
Only one person per home/IP address is allowed to enter this giveaway. If I see that you are entering under multiple names, etc then you will be immediately disqualified and banned from entering future giveaways. I do not tolerate cheating, and will be checking to ensure all my giveaways are fair.
The winner will be selected at random. I will contact the winner by email, and you will have 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be selected.
BeeCute reserves the right to change any rules if deemed necessary without prior notice.
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I did receive the featured product for the review. All opinions stated are 100% mine from trying out the product. Please use your own judgement when choosing products for your family.